Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Executive Administrator to work temporary 2 month+ contract in Eastbourne NHS.
Monday to Friday 9-5
Pay- £14.00Ltd an hour (paid weekly via an umbrella company)
- To provide a complete and wide ranging personal assistant service to the Executive Team and their immediate line reports as appropriate.
- Maximise the manager's time to the greatest efficiency and value by working without supervision and in a pro-active manner.
- Communicate sensitive / confidential information effectively and appropriately on the manager's behalf with staff and colleagues in the Trust, external agencies and organisations.
- Efficient management of complex diaries as required.
Key duties and responsibilities
Provide comprehensive secretarial and PA support to Executive Directors and support other members of management team.
To use initiative ensuring that daily tasks and on-going workloads are prioritised and completed within agreed time frames.
In conjunction with the Executive Assistant to Chief Executive & Chairman Act as first point of contact for callers, filter and prioritise requests and messages.
Deal tactfully with demanding individuals.
To provide support to the Executive Directors, receiving visitors and ensuring that they are offered refreshments while waiting.
In conjunction with the Executive Assistant to Chief Executive & Chairman, co-ordinate any official visits to the Trust
Open incoming mail and action or allocate as appropriate.
Deal effectively with both routine and non-routine enquiries.
Undertake dictation, audio and copy typing.
Work to deadlines, producing documents to a high standard.
Draft routine letters and responses for signature.
Assist in Organising and manage the Executive Directors diaries, arranging appointments and using initiative to prioritise competing needs, with responsibility for arranging/cancelling meetings, ensuring effective diary management with minimal conflict.
Provide administrative support to the Executive Assistants when required as assigned by the Executive Assistant to Chief Executive & Chairman
Provide support to the Executive Assistants as direct by the Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive & Chairman in relation to meetings, including room bookings, timely circulation of the agenda and papers, recording accurate minutes, updating of action logs and work programmes after each meeting.
If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew on 01772 208953
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £14.00 per hour
- Location: Eastbourne, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-10 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth