Temperature Mapping Technician (CSE)
Cold Storage Equipment Temperature Mapping Technician (CSE)
FTC until March 2022 (possible extension)
£25,000 - £28,000 PA plus 26 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking, subsidised canteen, and access to Perkbox discounts
We’re currently seeking a qualified Cold Storage Equipment Temperature Mapping Technician to work within a state of the art, diagnostics laboratory environment as part of the UK’s NHS Test and Trace programme.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
You will be responsible for the management of the temperature mapping requirements of Covid-19 Cold Storage Equipment (CSE) using a set of calibrated dataloggers.
This involves the mapping of new CSE as part of the Operational (OQ) and Performance Qualification (PQ) requirements for Validation, as well as annual re-validation existing of CSE.
CSE currently includes refrigerated cold rooms, walk-in -200C freezer, small refrigerators, and a variety of freezers from -150C to -800C.
This may be expanded to include mapping of -1960C liquid nitrogen storage vessels.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the calibration status of the
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
If you have previous experience working as a Temperature Mapping Technician (CSE) and are looking for our new opportunity, please apply today.
- Rate: Â£25k - 28k per year
- Location: Milton Keynes
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Nikki Digby
- Tel: 000
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ND003
- Posted: 2021-10-06 12:25:49 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Quality Officer -Scientific 17025
- Associate Principal Scientist -Genetic Sequencing
- Principal Scientist
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Associate Practitioner / Lab Tech Band 4
- Scientific Quality Assurance Manager- FTC 6 months
- Test Scientist -18 month Temp Role
- LAMP Site Representative
- Covid Screening Program Shift Manager - Leicester
- Environmental Officer, Long term Temp role
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- Incident Officer, 18 months Lon Term Temp role
- Software Developer
- Software Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Onboarding Manager
- Onboarding Coordinator
- Bioinformatician -Loughborough
- Bioinformatician -Wolverhampton
- Laboratory Operations Manager