Forensic Secure Healthcare Assistant - Woking
Mental health/ Learning Disability Workers
Salary: £10.50 -£14.00
Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency are currently looking to recruit a Mental Health Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant to work ADHOC shifts within a private Secure Service in Woking.
Our client offers a range of mental health services for both male and female patients who have been detained under the Mental Health Act and who benefit from extended treatment and rehabilitation.
This service has 5 wards, 2 low secure, 1 PICU ward, 1 Acute ward and 1 inpatient rehabilitation centre.
You will be assisting service users to improve their health and wellbeing so they can live a happier and more independent life.
You will do one to ones with patients, you will assist with observations, assist with daily activities whilst under the supervision of a qualified Mental Health Nurse.
The shifts are flexible as and may lead to block bookings or a Locum contract for the right candidate.
£10.50 ltd ph for weekdays with uplifting rates for nights and weekends
- Valid Right to work in the UK
Experience working with mental health within a similar setting
Positive can do attitude
Excellent communication skills
- Previously completed Control and Restraint training within the last 12 months or willing to complete a face to face course
What in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on site
- Free meals on duty
- Exceptional Referral Bonus
- £250 Training allowance
- Ltd or PAYE options available
For further information, please call Cheyenne Atkinson on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to Cheyenne.firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU