Children's Social Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for Social Worker to Join the Family Safeguarding Team with Cambridge County Council on a temporary basis.
CCC are proud to serve the diverse communities of Cambridgeshire/Peterborough and want our workforce to reflect this diversity, which we believe is beneficial for our employees, the organisation and the communities we serve.
Pay - Up to £39LTD
Childrens team undertaking court and child protection on long term cases.
Must have experience of complex CP work / PLO and court work.
The Social Workers in the family safeguarding teams do not really hold CIN cases.
- The suitable candidate will need to have extensive Children's experience with a keen interest to be a part of the "Family Safeguarding" way of working.
- Working collaboratively with multi-agencies to deliver the best outcomes for children and their families.
- Will need to have experience with child in need, child protection and court proceedings.
- Regular supervision will be conducted, frequency will be case "risk" dependent.
- Workers will be issued with iPads and they will have the ability to work from various "Touchdown" locations across the county.
Please call Joshua Morrison on 01772 208964 to discuss more or Apply
Currently Due to COV19 there will be home base working and Virtual Contact with clients
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Joshua Morrison at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk We offer £250 for any referrals!!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions
Candidate Referral Bonus
SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
(£150 after 6 weeks in the assignment and £100 after completing 12 weeks)
Find your own job bonus
SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
Permanent Qualified Social Worker Bonus
If you are placed in to a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development
Loyalty Reward Scheme
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade