Band 6 - Counsellor - Burton/Remote - £23ph
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Counsellor to work remotely or in Burton for an IAPT service.
Hourly Pay Rate
· £23ph - Ltd Rate
Flexible Hours (FT/PT - Monday-Friday)
Candidates will need to be qualified as a level 5 counsellor or above and ideally have previous experience within IAPT or Primary Care Mental Health settings.
The role requires successful Candidates to hold PCE-CfD (Person-Centred Experiential Counselling for Depression) or IPT (Interpersonal Psychotherapy Training).
If you are interested in applying, please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
£150 sign up bonus for any new professionals that register with our agency.
£150 switching bonus if you bring your existing placement to SCS.
£250 referral bonus for any successful referrals you make.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- FREE DBS
- FREE Immunisations/Vaccinations
- FREE Training
- £150 Registration Bonus
- Specialist Psychological Therapies consultant
- Single point of contact/Your own consultant
- No need to process your own hours
- Nationwide provider of Psychological Therapy staff
- Access to 100+ different NHS Trusts & 200+ local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker
- Planning Lawyer
- Band 6 RMN
- Registered Nurse
- Planning And Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant