Family Support Worker
Family Support Worker needed for Hampshire County Council, £17 an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours
Pay rate - £17 an hour
Location - Basingstoke, New Forest or Farnborough
- Undertaking a range of relevant tasks and responsibilities as prioritised and deemed to be appropriate by the Team Manager, to support teams in fulfilling their duties.
- Working in partnership with children, parents, carers and professionals.
- Using mediation and negotiation skills to support young people and their parents/carers in improving their relationships.
What is required?
- GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent
- Experience of providing services to children and/or families with complex needs
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience of working with children, young people and families in a helping or caring capacity
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Registered Nurse
- Planning And Assessment Social Worker
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner