Service Support Officer
Service Support Officer needed with Dorset Council, £10.79 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 6 months
Hours per week - 37 hours
Salary - £10.79 ltd an hour
Location - Dorchester
- To provide administrative support to the Approved Mental Health Practitioner Hub
- Provide support with Warrant requests for AMHPS
- Preparing rotas
- Adding shifts - adding duty workers and standby to rotas
- Emailing AMHPs for volunteers
- Assisting with inputting to Adults records system, uploading assessments
- Organising meetings and attending some meetings as minute taker/note taker
What is required?
- GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- Previous administrative experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
, A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
, Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
, An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
, Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
, Payroll service twice a week.
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
, Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
, Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £10.79 per hour
- Location: Dorchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-10-04 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU