Technology Delivery Manager
Job Title: Technology Delivery Manager
Work and Interview Location: Sevenoaks, Kent TN13
Contract Type: Permanent
Weekly Hours: 37 Hours per week
Start Date: November 2021
Our client is looking for an Technology delivery manager to deliver and maintain technology solutions that add value to the business.
Balance support for existing line of business systems with the implementation of new business applications.
- Engage business stakeholders in identifying opportunities of using technology to add value to our client
- Liaise with business leads to develop and maintain technology proposals and solutions to create business value playing an active part in the prioritisation processes, and all stages of solution delivery including user adoption
- Provide technical solutions expertise as a key design authority
- Lead, and be accountable for, the delivery of technical workstreams associated with projects, changes and business as usual activities ensuring effective allocation of team resources
- Ensure technology solutions align with business and IT strategies.
offer a great user experience, and are integrated, robust, resilient, available, secure, and documented
- Base technology solutions on best practices in business and user requirements analysis, solutions architecture, user experience.
applications life-cycle management, project management, Secure DevOps and ITIL Service Management
- Work closely with colleagues across IT and the business to promote continuous improvement throughout the business, ensuring services that straddle IT teams are seamless to the user
- Ensure our client's core business applications, databases and interfaces are properly maintained and enhanced in collaboration with internal and external application support.
- Understand business critical priorities across all teams to support major incident, business continuity and the crisis management planning
- Business stakeholder management/partnering experience
- Business and user requirements
- Solutions Architecture and evaluation of Technology
- Awareness of good user experience
- Applications Life-Cycle Management (ALM) or Software Development Life-Cycle including security and integration methods
- Experience of leading technology projects including software configuration and development with integrations
- Experience of managing an applications support and/or development team and leading development projects
- Good team leadership and communication skills
- Third party vendor and budget management
- Experience in the use of development tools, guidelines and conventions including .NET, Microsoft SQL Server (including stored procedures)
- SQL Server Reporting Services inc.
reporting on data warehouses, SQL Server Integration Services
- Scripting skills such as PowerShell
- The creation of Entity Relationship Diagrams, understanding class design etc.
- Highly developed technical analysis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to proactively manage tasks and prioritise own workload
- Good attention to detail while also maintaining a high level understanding of business requirements
- Ability to analyse data and recommend improvements to data integrity
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager