Family Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Specialist Support Worker to work at London Borough of Sutton.
- Provide a range of support and interventions designed to meet family needs in a flexible and responsive way.
- Guided by the principles of Restorative Practices you will work in family homes and communities, completing direct work with children, young people and their families.
- You will explore & create bespoke Short Breaks support packages with children & their families, carry out clear Transition Assessment & Planning into Adulthood, alongside completing assessments to inform the Education and Health Care Plan Social Care Advice requests.
- You will provide direct and indirect specialist support work which will include support to access services, developing parenting strategies and behaviour management techniques alongside attending & leading TAF meetings .
We welcome applications from individuals who have experience of whole family working and direct work with children and young people.
You will be skilled in undertaking Early Help Assessments, identifying needs and having a solution focused attitude, identifying key outcomes.
Excellent communication and relationship building skills will enable you to provide advice and support to the multi-agency partnership to ensure families are supported.
Experience of working with children with disabilities would be an advantage.
Our culture of strong, accessible and supportive management will provide you with good regular supervision and the opportunity to take part in training.
Why Service Care Solutions?
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Josh now at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Joshua.Morrison@servicecare.org.uk.
*What Would You Do With £250.00?
Why not refer a suitable candidate for this position and if they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the recommendation once their probationary period has been completed!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse