Procurement Support Administrator
Permanent roles based in either Wolverhampton or Loughborough
Our client, a leading provider of life science solutions, are now looking for a strong Procurement Support Administrators from a medical or scientific , pharmaceutical background .
The roles are based in Wolverhampton or Loughborough and will be joining their teams on site with COVID 19 project.
This is a permanent role and there is succession planning from within.
Role responsibilities :
- Creating purchase orders and expediting where needed
- Setting up supplier records and managing data entry duties
- Maintain supplier agreements in the system
- Support implementation of the procurement inventory
- Managing purchase requisitions
- Liaise with finance to support timely supplier payments
- Good organisational skills with strong attention to detail.
- You will have experience in a similar role or have a strong administrative background
- You will need a level of experience in supply chain or logistics
- Good communication skills as will be regularly dealing with suppliers and other departments
- Ideally experieince from within a medical/health/scientific or Pharma sector
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a brand-new Team working on an exciting and new project.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills, please apply with your CV or call Vanessa Barnes on 0203 750 0575
This job description is not exhaustive and will be subject to periodic review in association with the post-holder.
* For a full Job Spec please call Vanessa on 0203 750 0575 Ext 302.
Insignia Recruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Purchasing
- Recruiter: Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Contact: Vanessa Barnes
- Tel: 0203 750 0575
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: VHB00195
- Posted: 2021-10-04 12:00:21 -
- View all Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
More Jobs from Elite Executive Search & Selection Ltd
- Quality Officer -Scientific 17025
- Associate Principal Scientist -Genetic Sequencing
- Principal Scientist
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Associate Practitioner / Lab Tech Band 4
- Scientific Quality Assurance Manager- FTC 6 months
- Test Scientist -18 month Temp Role
- LAMP Site Representative
- Covid Screening Program Shift Manager - Leicester
- Environmental Officer, Long term Temp role
- Biomedical Scientist - Leicester
- Incident Officer, 18 months Lon Term Temp role
- Software Developer
- Software Developer
- HR Coordinator
- Onboarding Manager
- Onboarding Coordinator
- Bioinformatician -Loughborough
- Bioinformatician -Wolverhampton
- Laboratory Operations Manager