Here at Service Care Solutions we are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Recruitment Consultant to work in our busy, vibrant Head Office, based in Preston city centre and close to all local amenities.
SCS are a privately owned Recruitment Agency formed in 2005 which specialises in different sectors, responsible for providing temporary and permanent staff to various organisations Nationwide.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Building relationships with clients and candidates through speculative calls, aftercare and service calls
- Working towards realistic daily and monthly targets
- Matching candidates to roles currently open using a thorough resourcing process, writing and posting job adverts and networking internally and externally with clients
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk
This is a full 360-degree recruitment role and you will take responsibility for your own desk from the outset.
You will have complete autonomy of your own geographical market within a sector that you will give you a fantastic opportunity to maintain and develop further.
SCS offer an excellent structured 4-week training programme, which will give you the necessary skills to begin your career within SCS.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
- Competitive sales driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Passionate and committed to a long term career at SCS
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator
- Excellent administration skills
- Brings energy to the team
- Is resilient, self-motivated and has the ability to work under pressure.
What we can offer you:
There's no denying it, there are tons of recruiters out there.
So, what's different about Service Care Solutions? Well, let me tell you…
- Despite current events SCS have remained successful and are continuing to grow, and are proud to say they have not had to furlough any of their employees, and have continued to provide support and flexible arrangements for all its employees
- The SCS culture and team gives you an excellent mix of hard work, fun, self-development and recognition
- SCS are proud to hold the Investors in People Silver accreditation and this underpins our commitment to develop our staff throughout their career
We don't stop there, check out the amazing benefits package that we offer…
- Uncapped commission structure
- Enhanced permanent role commission structure
- Annual billings bonus & annual profit share
- Regular incentives & rewards
- Flexible working options
- Training academy including an initial 4-week training plan and access to tailored courses in the first 12-weeks
- Cycle Scheme & Tech Scheme
- 29 days' annual leave (inclusive of public holidays) increasing by 1 day per each year of service up to 5 years
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual awards ceremonies with prizes
- Lancashire MIND wellbeing coaching sessions
- Recreational break out room with pool table, ping pong, darts and pool table
- Brand new, high specification laptop with state of the art software
- Salary sacrifice enhanced pension scheme
- …and much more!
So, what are you waiting for?
If you feel you could be the right candidate then we encourage you to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Up to £18270 per annum + OTE, Pension, Bonus
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208956
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-30 15:50:48 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU