Prison Mental Health Nurse
RMN needed for a prison in Hull!
The role is full time Monday-Friday (37.5 hours) and will be for 3 months minimum (Will consider part time)
Day to day roles and responsibilities:
You will be a mental health nurse working within a busy offender support team.
This type of setting will provide challenges and it is important that you have good understanding of caring for patients with acute mental health and substance abuse backgrounds.
You will be approachable, energetic and resilient.
You will be required to asses and talk to patients about their problems, develop plans on delivering their care, encourage trust and build relationships with patients, ensuring correct administration of medication and injections; monitoring the results of the treatment, responding to de-stressed patients, conducting therapy sessions in groups and 1:1, developing sessions for patients with depression and anxiety, preparing and maintaining patient records and promoting a recovery based approach to the care given.
The pay rate is negotiable depending on experience
The ideal candidate will have current prison clearance
If you aren't interested but you know someone who is, refer them and receive a £250 referral bonus! (T&C's apply)
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
* Weekly Payroll
If you are interested in this position, please contact Lauren Tallentire at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208962 or Lauren.Tallentire@servicecare.org.uk
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
- Start: asap
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £25 - £30 per hour + negotiable depending on experience
- Location: Kingston Upon Hull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-30 09:29:50 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager