Associate Managing Director- West Birmingham
Hi all, I'm currently recruiting for a senior Associate Managing Director for the Wolverhampton area/Home based.
Apply for more details below!
Rate: £40.09- 46.35
Contract Length 6 Months Plus
The Associate Managing Director for West Birmingham will undertake a key role within the CCGs Senior Management Team, acting as a deputy for the Managing Director for West Birmingham.
The post holder will play a leadership role in the development of the Ladywood and Perry Barr Integrated Care Partnership working alongside the ICP SRO, Implementation Director and ICP partners to include primary care.
In undertaking this work the postholder will be required to establish effective place-based working within West Birmingham ensuring strategic coherence with both the BCWB ICS and across the wider Birmingham system.
- The successful development and delivery of the Ladywood and Perry Barr integrated care partnership (ICP)
- Leading the Ladywood and Perry Barr ICP delivery team
- Providing advice, support and day to day guidance to West Birmingham matrix team members
- Delivery of the place-based requirements of the ICS operational plan
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
To undertake a key role in the leadership team for the Ladywood and Perry Barr ICP supporting the development of the infrastructure for the ICP, ensuring effective governance
To lead on the development and sustainable delivery of a variety of local transformation initiatives via the ICPs.
This will involve the creation of short, medium and long term project plans to underpin delivery which realise benefits for both system and place including addressing unwarranted variation in health outcomes
This will require the assessment of complicated situations, options appraisal, decision making and delivery against a decisive course of action
Effectively manage budgets in relation to commissioned services and workstreams to ensure delivery of the above and to provide on-going assurance around efficient use of resource
Have responsibility for driving forward specific corporate and/or cross-cutting programmes of work including the delivery of national programmes and transformation/service improvement projects in a complex environment.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £40.09 - £46.35 per hour
- Location: Wolverhampton, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-29 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager
- Support Worker