Head of Primary Care and Place Development- Birmingham
Calling all Senior Managers in the NHS.
Are you looking for a 6 Month Contract in the NHS.
Then apply below!
Pay Rate: £33.67- £38.00
Hours: 37.5 Hours
Contract Length: 6 Months
The post holder will provide support to the Managing Director and lead on a range of projects and workstreams related to the development of the integrated care partnership, including Primary Care.
These will include but not be limited to:
- PCN transformation
- Lead the [Place] programme of PCN and practice engagement and development
- The development and delivery of the local integrated care partnership (ICP)
- Service design and pathway integration across the ICP
- Strategy development and implementation
- Management of the relationship with the local ICP, including primary care, NHS providers and voluntary
- The post holder will line manage an administrator
Internally the post holder will develop effective working relationships across the ICP and in particular with:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the effective coordination of major improvement and transformation programmes involving multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally to the ICP, which will impact across the whole
- To ensure the escalation of issues and risks to delivery to the Managing Director as appropriate
- To use and role model a quality improvement approach embedding comparison and learning from best performing organisations to drive continuous
- Represent the local place at meetings, including ICP and ICS meetings as required, often communicating highly complex and sometimes conflicting information to large groups of staff who may have strong conflicting views or objectives at a time of proposed major system change, potentially in a hostile
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £33.67 - £38.90 per hour
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-29 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager
- Support Worker
- Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitoner