HR Administrator needed in Wolverhampton!
Service Care Solutions are looking to recruit a reliable HR administrator to join an upcoming charity based in Wolverhampton to provide support, and information to individuals in relation to substance misuse as appropriate.
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
Hours: 37.5 a week.
Previous experience in a similar role.
Addiction experience beneficial.
A DBS dated within 12 months.
Ensure everyone contacting the service is welcomed, supported and where appropriate signposted to service staff and/or relevant partners.
Maintain electronic and manual appointment systems and complete referral information as appropriate.
Maintain accurate, up to date records and work in accordance with organisational guidelines and procedures.
If you're interested send over your up to date CV to Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Four weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* £250 referral bonus
* Specialist Substance Misuse consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU