Property Lawyer (New Build)
Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading South London based firm, who are seeking a New Build Specialist to join their Residential Property department.
Please find below further details about the position.
We are also offering £250 for each successful referral for these positions.
ROLE: Property Lawyer (New Build)
LOCATION: South London
SALARY: £30,000 to £50,000 DOE
PQE: NQ to 8 years'+
- A fee earning position managing a full caseload of matters specifically related to new build properties
- Acting for buyers of newly built properties that have been recently built or are still in the course of construction
- To handle transactions proactively and efficiently whilst ensuring exceptional levels of client care
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Conveyancer, open to experience/PQE
- It is essential that the right candidate has specifically handled cases related to New Build properties
- To be able to manage a full caseload without supervision
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU