Facilities Administrator Derby
Calling all Administrators in and around Chesterfield and Derbyshire, are you looking for a long term placement in the NHS.
Our client in the NHS are looking for some facilities administrators specialising in the below.
-Call Desk Operators
About Derbyshire Support & Facilities Services (DSFS)
- Provide high performing, high quality and efficient support services that maintain or exceed current required quality and performance measures;
- Ensure Chesterfield Royal Hospital NHS Foundation Trust has the support service infrastructure to continue to deliver sustainable and safe clinical services to its patients;
- Provide an environment that continues to offer opportunities and security for our workforce - ensuring improved staff satisfaction and morale;
- Create a flexible approach to recruitment and retention to address specific workforce pressures and risks in some areas of support services;
- Provide greater flexibility and freedoms to enable commercial opportunities to be maximised and generate new income to the company to support better patient care;
DSFS's Vision and Values
DSFS are proud to be striving to achieve a truly diverse and inclusive workforce by valuing and welcoming everyone's abilities, uniqueness and individuality.
All our colleagues have the right to and should be able to feel 100% themselves at work; we believe that all our people add to and should improve our culture and not just fit in with it.
By embracing our diverse backgrounds and differences our culture becomes richer and makes us stronger together.
Our vision is to provide ‘Service excellence through our people' supported by
Living our DSFS values:
- Responsive - Always responsive to our customer's requirements and requests.
- Reliable - We consistently do what we say we will do
- Resourceful - We all have permission to be creative, imaginative and feel encouraged to make a difference
- Respectful - Being respectful, kind and professional.
These will allow us to continue to support and enable the Trust's vision -‘Together as One' and to be a first-class provider of sustainable healthcare services, delivering the best possible care for our patients; and being a great place to work for our people
In this role, you will provide first line Estates Maintenance helpdesk support and be the first point of contact for a variety of facilities management requirements and administration.
With strong administrative skills and customer focus, you will provide a friendly and proactive service to customers and conduct an efficient handling of each query and manage the expectation of our customers in line with contractual KPI's and SLA's
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9.13 - £10.50 per hour
- Location: Chesterfield, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-28 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU