Job Title: Administration Assistant
Locations: Margate - CT9
Contract Type: Ongoing
Work Pattern: 22.2 hours per week (flexible working arrangements Office based)
Start Date: ASAP
A new opportunity has become available for a part time administration assistant with a flexible working arrangement, for example - the hours can be worked 9am-5pm over 3 days or 9:30-14:00 over 5 days for example.
Main tasks and duties -
The Administration Assistant will carry out admin tasks such as
- managing the inbox, answer telephone, response to email enquiries from customers and assist customers
- To maintain and update filing and information systems and records in the office.
- Maintain appropriate comprehensive customer records
- Other generic admin tasks
- Experience of working within an office / administration environment
- An excellent and professional telephone manner and be confident in dealing with difficult calls.
- An attention for detail and the ability to record data accurately.
- The candidate must be adept/an advanced user of spreadsheets.
- A knowledge of G-Suite is preferable but not essential.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Lewis at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to Lewis.Hodson@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU