HR Advisor North Staffordshire
I'm Currently recruiting for a band 5 HR advisor in the NHS for a long term period.
12 month minimum contracts with flexible working hours and options available.
Rate: £13-15 Pound PAYE Per Hour
Contract Length: 12 Months +
Location: Stafford shire
- To provide information to managers on a range of staffing issues, ensuring that Trust policies and standards, as well as national terms and conditions of employment are adhered to.
This may relate to:
- Terms and conditions of employment for staff and Trust policy
- Recruitment and selection of staff
- Employee relations queries
- Provision of workforce information to Managers
- To deal with a range of employee relations queries in accordance with the Trust's People policies and terms and conditions of employment for staff; using own initiative to deal with queries within Trust policies and procedures, referring to the Senior People Advisor, as well as Workforce Business Partners, when required; such issues may be sensitive or contentious and will require tact and/or persuasive skills in order to gain the co-operation of Line Managers to reach a resolution.
- To support and coach managers in employee relations matters.
These may include providing advice and guidance recruitment, disciplinary matters, performance management, grievance, attendance and long-term absence management and Management of Change.
The post holder will support managers in line with the relevant policies during the initial stages and will undertake/support basic disciplinary investigations.
- To provide support during Management of Change processes including during 1-to-1 meetings.
- To provide information both orally and in writing to Line Managers and staff on pay and terms and conditions of employment and on Trust policy.
Examples of areas covered include: European Working Time Regulations, annual leave, special leave, maternity leave, flexible retirement.
- To provide Managers with timely, accurate and relevant workforce information as required, including confidential information such as attendance, payroll and redundancy.
- To provide monthly workforce reports for Trust meetings including monthly directorate reports.
- To receive and review information regarding sickness triggers
- To advise Managers on the recruitment and selection of staff, including job advertisement design, e-recruitment, job descriptions and person specifications, assessment methods and selection procedure.
- Undertake DBS checks when required.
- To act as best practice Advisor to recruitment panels, particularly if other members are not trained.
- To develop and maintain electronic (web-based) and paper copy information and literature for use by staff and Line managers during recruitment and throughout employment.
To assist the Senior People Advisor with the delivery with the People Management Programme and other relevant training programmes
To co-ordinate and facilitate ad hoc training sessions as appropriate.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £13.16 - £14.16 per hour
- Location: Staffordshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-28 23:40:02 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU