We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced MIG Welder to join our team in Horwich.
Working within an established department for Fabrication and Welding you will be responsible for low gauge welding of 1.5m to 3m steel.
The company specialises in the design and manufacturing of bespoke furniture for various clients nationwide.
Working within the workshop in Horwich you will be responsible for the welding of bases for chairs, tables and sub frames.
Working hours are Monday to Friday (40 hours) per week as standard.
Overtime is available which is paid at 1.5x up to 8 hours overtime.
More than 8 hours overtime will be paid at 2x standard rate.
An immediate start is available following a successful interview and bench test on site.
You will need previous experience and a good knowledge of MIG welding to be considered.
The successful candidate will also be considered for a permanent role.
Timeserved candidates are being considered however a qualification in MIG welding would be advantageous.
Please contact Lewis Jackson for more information on 01772 208 967 or email email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £12.80 - £14.10 per hour
- Location: Horwich, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-27 10:10:38 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver