Medicines Optimisation and Safety Pharmacist
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Medicines Optimisation and Safety Pharmacist to support a Medicines Optimisation service in the Batley area.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 3-6 months with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 8a Medicines Optimisation and Safety Pharmacist
Pay Rate: £30.00 Umbrella LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Remote Working
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
- Lead on the development of safe systems of medicines optimisation which comply with legislation and national standards.
- Develop and implement relevant medicines optimisation policy and process.
- Provide professional advice on policy and practice to community partnerships staff and associated agencies in relation to medicines optimisation.
- Ensure cost-effective prescribing within organisation in line with local and national prescribing guidance
- Review and provide advice on medicines-related incidents ensuring relevant learning is shared across the organisation.
- Lead on the development and implementation of medicines optimisation audits throughout service, including data analysis, report writing and presentation.
- Deputise where appropriate for the Head of Medicines Optimisation.
- Provide specialist pharmaceutical advice on legislation and best practice to business units, teams and individuals to facilitate high quality, safe and efficient patient care.
- Provide specialist pharmaceutical advice into the development of policies, guidelines and patient group directions.
- Provide general and patient specific advice, where appropriate, on pharmaceutical treatment, prescribing and management.
- Create and agree appropriate and cost-effective stock lists to be held within services.
- Analyse, translate and present complex, sometimes conflicting, information from national and local sources at relevant meetings and to individuals in varying roles.
- Identify, develop and deliver training on relevant medicines optimisation topics including patient group directions, storage and handling of medicines, medicines policy and cold chain procedures.
- Supervise, manage and provide clinical pharmacy advice to the Specialist Pharmacy Technician.
- Registered with the GPhC
- Accredited Master's Degree in Pharmacy
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months +
- Rate: Up to £30 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Batley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-23 14:23:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant