Job Title: Property Team Assistant
Locations: Sittingbourne ME9
Contract Type: Temporary Ongoing
Work Pattern: Monday-Friday 36 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
We would like an experienced administrator person with good communication skills, used to working with and assisting a team by providing a full range of administrative and secretarial services, ranging from moderate to complex, to facilitate the effective and efficient operation of the Maintenance team.
- Arrange, and attend or represent unit/supervisor at meetings, including preparing papers, booking rooms and refreshments, taking notes, and drafting minutes.
- Assist others in the department to ensure efficient and effective administrative practices, and resolve administrative and other queries related to the work of the department.
- Develop and maintain administrative and office systems, databases and spreadsheets, as required.
- Intercept and screen telephone calls, emails and written correspondence, dealing with, or redirecting enquiries to the appropriate areas, as necessary.
- Secretarial/team administration experience
- Minute taking experience
- Computer skills sufficient to operate on-line system and complex software or develop formulas for moderately sophisticated spreadsheets.
- Ability to use a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spreadsheets and databases;
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to interpret and apply policies and procedures and to resolve problems, and to present a professional approach to all customers and stakeholders.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: Up to £14.62 per hour
- Location: Sittingbourne, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-23 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth