Registered Manager - Children's Residential Care Home
Job Title: Registered Manager
Reports to: Responsible Individual
As Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service ensuring Forte Care Ltd's continued compliance with relevant legislation.
Working in partnership with colleagues in the senior management team you will ensure the provision of a high-quality service enabling individual needs and organisational priorities to be met in accordance with available resources.
Forte Care Ltd is an ambitious, forward-thinking Organisation and you must be committed to developing and enhancing the services we provide.
What Can We Offer You?
Competitive salary of up to £55,000
Receive up to £7,000 bonus package receiving a “good” or “outstanding” Ofsted rating, as well as performance related bonus'
Support through your Ofsted inspections
Training options for Level 5 & 7
Engagement days, individual team building and house holidays
Experienced staff team of your choice with a Deputy Manager, Seniors and Support Workers
- Experience within Children's Residential Services with the ability to implement leadership in a residential setting.
- A level 5 Diploma in Leadership & Management, equivalent or the commitment to obtain this within an agreed timescale is essential.
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Acts as applicable to Children's homes.
- Experience of Ofsted inspections and the regulatory regime.
- Children/Young Person assessment skills including risk assessment.
- Ability and experience of lead service development.
- Full UK driving licence is required.
- Experience of working with vulnerable children and young people
- A genuine passion to improve outcomes for children
Duties & Responsibilities
- Service Delivery
- Service Development
- Team Management and Leadership
- Quality Assurance
- Resource Management
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Jordan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
Please note: Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know who may be interested in this role or similar roles.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade