Senior HR Business Partner - Medical Workforce & Recruitment
Calling all HR Business Partners, are you looking for a new contract in the NHS, Please see below and apply for more details.
Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner - Medical Workforce & Recruitment
Reporting to: Head of People and Culture
Accountable to: Deputy Director People and Organisational Development
- Provision of expert advice to key stakeholders in relation to all medical workforce issues.
- To develop, review, update and support the implementation of relevant national and local policies and procedures to support job planning, revalidation and appraisals and statutory and mandatory training.
- Analyse and recommend ways to improve key performance indicator data for medical workforce on vacancy rates, turnover, retention, job planning, revalidation and appraisals and statutory and mandatory training.
- Lead the medical staff recruitment activity, including oversight of the AAC process ensuring that the appropriate legislation is adhered to.
- To provide expertise to key stakeholders on hard to fill recruitment challenges and support an annual recruitment programme to trust grade vacancies.
- To provide leadership through highly specialist knowledge of the junior doctor contract advice on:
- the design of rotas to ensure they are compliant with the 2016 terms and conditions and WTD requirements.
- exception reporting process, highly complex analysis and interpretation to expertly support to the Trust.
- To collaborate with the senior HR team to advise on and input to the development and implementation of systems and processes to ensure comprehensive information about the medical workforce is in place and up to date and responds to service, legal and external requirements.
- To support the production of People Board and Trust Board level briefings and regular performance reports to include medical workforce performance metrics, national policy changes, recommended activity and subsequent local impact.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior People Partners to provide expert support to the Trust when leading/managing MHPS cases.
- To chair the Medical Recruitment Forum to ensure the annual recruitment plan and any hard to fill vacancies are managed proactively.
- To support the annual Local Clinical Excellence Awards (LCEA) process.
Identify ways of reducing the Trust's reliance on external locums and agency doctors developing short and long term Trust wide plans to achieve this.
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £24.00 - £25.60 per hour
- Location: Solihull, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-21 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU