Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker within the Youth Justice department on behalf of St Helen's Council.
This role is a full time position working 37 hours per week, working on a locum basis.
In this varied and exciting post you will play an important role which is integral to the team and will…
- Champion/ take a lead role in aspects of safeguarding and risk specialist areas (e.g.
MACE, MARAC, MAPPA etc) on behalf of Youth Justice
- Manage a case load of youth justice children from diverse backgrounds and work innovatively with them, engaging them and their families and other professionals in order to assess, develop and deliver intervention and activities that support their personal and social skills and participation in society, with a focus on the higher risk/ high safety & well being cases coming into the service.
- Directly contribute to achieving positive youth justice service outcomes linked to KPI's including reducing re offending, reducing FTE's, reducing the use of custody and reducing the unnecessary criminalisation of Children We Look After - Represent Youth Justice in the Youth Magistrates' and Crown Court providing advice and support to children, their families and the judiciary
To be successful in this new post, you will…..
- Have at least 3 years' experience of working with children and their families in assessing needs, planning interventions and reviewing the effectiveness of the supervision process.
- Have experience of working within a Criminal Justice Setting and within a multi-agency setting.
- Have experience of completing Court Reports.
- Hold a relevant qualification: Diploma in Social Work (DipSW), CSS, CQSW or equivalent.
To discuss this role further or any other role we have available, give Ashley a call on 01772208964 or email Ashley.Brown@servicecare.org.uk.
We also offer a £250 referral bonus scheme for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus!
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Extensive & exclusive range of vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse