Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
Calling all medical secretary's in the Hartlepool area.
Are you looking for a new contract for the NHS based in the North Tees area? Apply for more details.
An opportunity has become available for band 3 Medical Secretary roles within our Medical Secretaries Care Group 2 team
here at North Tees Hospital and I was hoping you could scope out your available staff to potentially fill this requirement.
- Required ASAP for approximately 6-12 weeks
- 9-5 Monday to Friday working hours.
- GCSE at grade C or above in Mathematics Key Skills at level 2 in Numeracy (or equivalent)
- GCSE at grade C or above in English Language, or Key Skills at level 2 in Literacy (or equivalent)
- Typing or word processing qualification at RSA II (or equivalent)
- AMSPAR Advanced Diploma for Medical Secretaries - Level 2 qualification (or equivalent)
- NVQ at level 2 or above in Business Administration (or equivalent)
Essential Experience / Skills / Attributes:
- Demonstrable secretarial experience in a healthcare environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of medical terminology
- Demonstrable experience of using audio transcription systems
- Demonstrate ability to pay good attention to detail, reliably check and record data and identify anomalies and be able to self-check completed work.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of windows based computer systems and be capable of using most Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrate good organisational/time management skills and be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to work on own initiative and also to work as part of a team
Applicants should be confident in their own abilities and keen learners in order to fulfil the role to the best of your ability.
If this sounds like you, and if you want to discuss the role further then please contact Matt at service care solutions on 01772 208 953.
Alternatively, please email.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £9.50 - £10.50 per hour
- Location: Stockton-on-Tees, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 953
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-21 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Social Worker - Children and Families
- Home Care Assistant
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade