Temporary Neighbourhood Officer
Duration - From: ASAP - for 2 months (see attached Vacancy Request Form)
Work Pattern - 37 hours per week (M-F)
Location - Birmingham
DBS - Basic Check
Be Responsible for delivering a neighbourhood service to residents within a geographical patch.
- Case Management of cases for ASB
-Carry out regular estate inspections to ensure neighbourhoods are p;aces where people are proud to live.
-Managing change's to tenancies and dealing with tenancy management issues.
Must be a car driver!
If your interested in the role then please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Adam on 01772 208966,
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU