Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, experienced and highly motivated Mental Healthcare Assistant to support a busy NHS Mental Health Hospital in Scalby.
The chosen individual will be able to choose their own work pattern, allowing for a healthy work life balance.
The successful candidate will be providing 1 to 1 support with patients who are suffering from acute mental health, schizophrenia, dementia and challenging behaviour.
It is essential that you have at least 6 to 12 months' experience, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
Experience in Control and Restraint or PMVA training is beneficial.
The hourly rates of pay are up to £15.00 per hour, dependent on shift worked.
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
You could benefit from working for Service Care Solutions with:
, £150 sign-up bonus for qualified workers
, Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
, Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
, FREE enhanced DBS check
, FREE occupational health checks and immunisations
, CV writing service
, Interview techniques coaching
, Regular post-placement follow-ups
, Subsidised training / FREE mandatory training for certain roles
, FREE uniform for certain roles
, Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
, Loyalty reward scheme
, Referral bonus of £250
, Opportunity for future career development
, Candidate welcome pack (coming soon)
This role is available for an immediate start, so please forward an up to date CV as soon as possible to apply.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £11 - £15 per hour + uplifts for nights and weekends
- Location: Scarborough, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-20 17:37:26 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth