Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
Service Care Legal are currently recruiting on behalf of a local authority in the Berkshire region, who are seeking a Contracts Lawyer to join their legal department.
The role will be remote working and part time, although this can be flexible.
ROLE: Contracts Lawyer
CONTRACT: 20 hours per week, 3 to 6 months
RATE: £25 to £40 per hour
- To progress full caseloads related to public law Contracts and Procurement matters
- To work matters including JCTs, grant funding, consultancy arrangements, funding agreements, frameworks and initiatives
- To advise other council members on up to date legislation
- A qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive with at least 2 years' PQE within Contracts Law
- Comfortable in managing and progressing full caseloads of complex Contracts and Procurement matters
- Previous experience of working in a local authority would be highly desirable
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest, please contact Lloyd Stanley on 01772 208969, or email Lloyd.email@example.com.
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse