Children's Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for experienced Children's Support Workers on a long term basis.
This position is working in a semi independent supported living accommodation and is working with children leaving care.
There are a number of shifts available and the working hours are between 9am-10pm and the shifts are 5 hours long to cover in between these times.
For candidates who are interested there are also sleep shifts available.
The children within these homes are ages 16-25.
This is working on an adhoc basis however there are full time hours available for candidates interested, with ongoing shifts
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Supporting the social and emotional needs of children and young people
- Acting as a role model to these children and young people
- Key working with young people to promote positive behaviours, work on interventions and deliver direct work with children and young people
- Support with and participate in social and leisure activities
- Working with children and young people to prepare them for leaving care, supporting their needs and encouraging independence
- Experience working within a Children and Young people
- Able to use own initiative
- An understanding of child development
- Safeguarding Children and Adults
- CSE Training
If you are committed to enriching the lives of children and young people and are dedicated to ensuring children are supported throughout their journey, please get in touch with Natasha on 01772 208 964.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth
- Handyman / Driver
- Maintenance Manager
- Support Worker
- Band 5 Psychological Wellbeing Practitoner