A Local Authority based in Lancashire is currently recruiting for an Architectural Assistant to join their Architectural team as soon as possible.
This is a full time, temporary contact and the ideal candidate will hold an Architectural based qualification with experience in the use of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
The purpose of the role is to support the senior grades with the production of planning and technical information on medium to large scale architectural projects.
To produce information for smaller scale architectural projects under the supervision and direction of line manager or project lead.
- To assist in the production of high quality technical and planning drawings as instructed by the Line Manager or project lead.
- Assist in developing drawings as instructed in line with Building Design Team and Design and Construction standards adhering to QC and QA protocols as directed by senior team members.
- Assist in the production of technical and planning documents.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of statutory body requirements including Building Regulations planning and CDM.
- Contribute to ensuring efficient and effective delivery of service, on time and within costs to the complete satisfaction of the customer, making best use of IT and CAD and electronic project monitoring and recording systems.
- Have a good working knowledge of Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
- Develop and maintain a good working knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Engage in continued professional development (CPD) as required by the role.
- BSc Architecture, MArch (Part 2) or equivalent or BSc Architectural Technology
- Minimum 1 year's practical experience in a local authority, architectural practice or consultancy.
- Practical knowledge and competency in the use of AutodeskRevit
- Practical knowledge and competency in the use of AutodeskAutoCAD
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Knowledge of planning applications.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £15 p/hour Umbrella Ltd (approx.
£400 p/week NET after deductions) .
So if this position sounds of interest, email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call james at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
Not interested in this role but know somebody who could be? Refer a friend today and receive up to £250 per referral if they are successfully placed by SC Construction!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £15 per hour + Umbrella LTD
- Location: City of Preston, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208 967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-20 10:14:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse
- Police Staff Investigator - Weymouth