SCS is delighted to be recruiting for a support worker for a private learning disabilities supported living organisation for their Frimley site on a full time basis.
SCS offer a £250 candidate referral bonus once successfully placed if you may know anyone who may be interested!
Shifts - Day Shift, 8am - 6pm, longer shift 8am - 8pm
Hours - Full-time, temporary to permanent agency contract.
Rota based hours.
Pay - £11 ph Ltd Days, £11.50 ph Ltd Week Nights, £12 ph Ltd Weekends
Contract - Agency to permanent employment
Location - Frimley, Surrey
To support up to 6 service users, all highly functioning and self-independent within the supported living service.
You will supporting the service users with daily domestic and social tasks all in line with internal procedures and external regulator guidelines.
The service users are aged 18 and over both male and female with autism, down syndrome and epilepsy.
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation and have previous experience in the sector and enthusiastic about improving peoples lives then we are wanting to hear from you!
Please note, the service is mainly looking for applicants who can commit to working days and have flexibility in their availability.
- Preferable to have NVQ 2 in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate
- Preferable to have a valid DBS
- Preferable to have previous experience in a similar setting
- Flexible towards availability
- Preferable to be a driver
Benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Referral bonus of £250
- Approved supplier to over 400 organisations nationwide
- FREE mandatory training
- Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
- Competitive rates of pay for temporary and fixed contract work
- CV writing service
- Interview techniques coaching
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU
- PIP 2 Investigator - Surrey
- Technical Support Analyst
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Waiting Staff
- Homeless Prevention Officer
- Driver Labourer
- Legal Assistant (Childcare)
- Multi Trade
- Learning Disability Support Worker
- Detoxification Nurse