Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
Are you an experienced Pharmacy Technician seeking a new challenge? Are you looking to join a friendly and dynamic team within the NHS?
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician to support Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust.
This is a LOCUM opportunity for the duration of 12-Weeks with the likelihood of extension.
This is a full-time placement with 37.5 hours per week available.
Part-time applications will be considered.
Job Purpose: Band 4 Pharmacy Technician
Pay Rate: £13.00 LTD p/h + £150 WELCOME BONUS
Location: Queen Mary's Hospital, Sidcup
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 08:45-17:15
- Dispensing and issuing prescriptions, including accuracy checking
- Providing advice to patients and carers
- Supplying stock items to dispensaries and wards
- Visiting wards to facilitate new admissions medicines reconciliation
- Assessing patient's own medicines for use during the inpatient stay
- Helping to ensure that all activities within the area of work comply with departmental procedures
- To be involved with the day to day running of the clozapine supply service
- Registered with the GPhC
- Previous experience within a Pharmacy Technician role or setting
- Previous training and experience in Accuracy Checking (ACT)
- Previous experience using JAC system
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
- Four weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Exceptional referral bonuses
- Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd & PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Are you happy with your current agency? At SCS, we believe in rewarding your loyalty and hard-work!
- £150 Agency Switch Bonus - If you're unhappy with your current agency or simply fancy a change, Service Care Solutions will give you £150 for bringing your current contract to us.
- £150 Welcome Bonus - We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £150, paid after completion of two weeks in your new placement.
- £250 Referral Bonus - Simply refer your friend.
If they get the role, we'll give you £250.
That's £1000 if you refer 4 friends - easy money whilst helping out your friends and family!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: Up to £13 per hour + £150 Sign-Up Bonus
- Location: Kent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-17 16:57:19 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Relief HEART Responder
- Band 5 Community Nurse
- Service Manager
- Machine Operative
- Band 5 Server Engineer
- Humber Service Desk analayst
- CNC Operator
- Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Planning Officer
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant