Mental Health Care Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently looking for an experienced, flexible Mental Health Care Assistant in Gloucester.
Full flexibility allowing you to choose your working week and flexible shifts to suit your needs; you can choose from early, late or long days, part or full time .
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy variety in your work and wish to be part of a team supporting people with mental health needs then we want to hear from you.
The role is to work on an Ad hoc basis within NHS Mental Health services in Gloucester.
Applicants should have 6 months' previous experience working in a mental health setting and must be confident following health and safety regulations, have great communication skills and be able to work independently as well as within a team.
This position involves working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
PMVA is beneficial.
The Limited company hourly rates are from £11.00 per hour, with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
What we can offer you:
*Excellent Rates of Pay (Paid Weekly)
* Dedicated and experienced one-to-one consultant support
*Exceptional Referral Bonus
*Full Enhanced Quick Track DBS Check Provided Free of Charge
Work is available immediately so please forward your CV as soon as possible to apply!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: £11 - £15 per hour + Uplifts for nights & weekends
- Location: Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-16 12:30:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU