Business Support Officer needed within Sefton Council.
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- Initially 3 months
Hours per week - 36 hours per week
Pay rate - £11 ltd an hour
The main duties will be diary management, making telephone calls, note taking and using computerised systems.
The successful candidate will have excellent telephone communication skills with a sympathetic approach, be computer literate and have good administrative and diary management.
It is desirable but not essential to have experience working with Liquid Logic database.
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English in Maths
- Good understanding of Children's Services
- Previous administrative experience
If you are interested please call Ashley Brown on 01772 208964 or email me your CV -
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU