A brand new position has just become available for a Deputy Service Manager to work within a private Mental Health Service in Bromley, London.
*£250 BONUS FOR APPLYING THROUGH OUR AGENCY!
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Salary per annum: £24,196 (£24922 after probation)
Hours and length of contract:
- PERMANENT POSITION
- FULL TIME 38 hours per week
- Flexible shift pattern including weekends:
- Earlies 07:30-15:00
- Lates 13:30 - 15:00
- Late Sleeps: 14:30 - 22:00 (contracted to do 1 sleep per week)
- Waking Nights: 21:00 - 07:45 (if required)
- The manager is looking for the position to be filled ASAP.
The client is a nationwide charity who have been providing care and support to older adults and those with mental health or learning disabilities for over 25 years.
You will be working within a 11 bedded supported living service which provides specialist support to adults with severe and enduring mental health and complex needs, including dual diagnosis, personality disorders and learning disabilities.
Working as the Registered Manager your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the project manager
- Developing client support plans and ensuring the are encouraged and supported to be involved in the running of their home
- Ensuring appropriate and necessary records are kept, maintained and reviewed
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained
- Ensuring all staff are trained, receive regular supervision and performance management
- Ensuring financial transactions are recorded and are in line with the agreed budget
Benefits of the position:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Training/Qualification Opportunities
- Internal progression opportunities
- 29 days annual leave + 8 days bank holidays
- Employee benefits platform, which includes benefits and discounts on things such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- 24/7 private and confidential Employee Support Helpline - covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and well-being and more.
- Pension Scheme
To be considered you MUST have an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, a care certificate and also recent relevant experience.
The applicant must be DBS cleared for the position advertised and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £24196 - £24922 per annum + pension, training etc
- Location: South London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208963
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-10 11:50:43 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor