Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Catering Assistant on behalf of a local police force in Merseyside.
This is a fixed term contract with the outlook to be taken on as a permanent employee.
This is a full time role of 36.5 hours per week.
Responsibilities for the Catering Assistant -
- Work as part of a team ensuring all service areas are prepared prior to, and during service times and stock levels are maintained.
Be responsible for ensuring all customers of the catering service are treated and greeted in a professional manner, all tasks are focused on providing an excellent customer focused service delivery.
- Be responsible for making and serving quality beverages and food products to all customers of the servery and ensuring the operating of all catering equipment is carried out in a responsible manner.
Utilise the electronic point of sale (tills and click and collect) provision to ensure payments are processed, orders are monitored and served to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintain highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen, serving area and eating area, and ensure that the cleaning schedule and daily checks, to include temperature monitoring are completed as required to ensure that safe working practices are followed.
Immediately report any problems or defective equipment to management.
To be considered for this role you must have -
- Level 2 food hygiene certificate.
- Experience in a retail or hospitality role ideally in a restaurant/coffee shop.
- Good communication skills are required as the post holder is expected to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office IT packages, EPOS, and other specific food control software.
If you are interested, would like further information or have any questions please do not hesitate to call Mark Arthur on 01772 208 962 or email Mark.Arthur@servicecare.org.uk
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates.
This role WILL be subject to Enhanced Police Vetting.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)