Administrator needed with Hampshire County Council (working from home)
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- initially 3 months
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £10.79 ltd an hour
Location - Remote
- Assess customer requirements and use a range of manual and electronic systems to provide accurate information and reports within agreed timescales.
- Respond to routine enquiries, both orally and in writing, on behalf of the department and the organisation where appropriate.
Carry out research and refer more complex enquiries to an appropriate manager with background briefing.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of routine budgetary information and other data to support processes and service level agreements.
What is required?
- Educated to GCSE Level A-C in English and Maths
- RSE/Typing/Word Processing II or equivalent
- Experience providing a frontline service to customers
- Previous Administrative experience
- Ability to work from home
- Minute taking experience
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - email@example.com
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: Up to £10.79 per hour
- Location: Winchester, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-09 23:40:01 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer