ADULTS SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
An exciting opportunity to join Dudley borough council as a senior support worker.
Main duties will include taking delegated responsibility to enable people to be supported at home with their daily living activities.
You will look after a team of designated staff to meet the requirements of service initiatives and developments, including all legislative standards, e.g.
CQC, Care Act.
- To take delegated responsibility supporting people at home with their daily living activities.
- To support the development and implementation of a Home care service providing person centred support and opportunities for people and their carers.
- As part of a senior team support and develop a team of designated staff to meet the requirements of service initiatives and developments.
- To meet all aspects of the physical, social and emotional care of people who use the service
- Functional contact with all stakeholders and partners in service provision including the people who use the service and their carers.
- To be accountable for and promote equal opportunity, diversity and community cohesion to meet Council, Directorate and Service objectives.
All employees have a responsibility not only for their own behaviour, but also for others regarding equality of opportunity.
Any incident must be reported.
- To participate in a Performance Review and Development meeting and undertake a plan of training where necessary.
Develop his/her own skills and expertise in a professional manner.
- In addition to all the responsibilities listed above, all employees must be flexible in their approach and undertake other duties that are commensurate with post holder's level, wherever they may be, to achieve the objectives of the Directorate.
- To represent the Council and Directorate in a professional manner meeting the Corporate and Directorate aims.
To comply with Directorate and Corporate policies.
- If appropriate to be responsible for the recruitment and performance management of designated teams and individuals in accordance with Corporate and Directorate aims and management style.
- To comply with the council's financial regulation and standing orders.
- To actively promote Dudley's commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults at a level appropriate to this role and setting.
- Employees must comply with health and safety legislation and will be required to comply with the Council's Health and Safety Policies.
All employees must ensure that they take reasonable care of their own health and safety as well as the health and safety of any person that is affected by their actions.
To be responsible for adhering to legislative requirements and Council Policies and Procedures including, but not exclusively health & safety, Data Protection and Internet/Email use.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Jordan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email email@example.com
- Start: 03/10/2021
- Duration: 3 Months
- Rate: £11.49 - £12.49 per annum
- Location: Dudley, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208964
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-09 10:57:16 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator
- Housing Services Coordinator