Registered Manager needed with Somerset County Council, £41 ltd an hour
Start Date- ASAP
Contract End date- 3 months initially
Hours per week - 37 hours per week
Salary - £41 ltd an hour
Location - Wellington
- You will be supported by 2 Team Leaders and 4 Deputy Team Leaders throughout the week
- The home currently has a reduced care package and accommodates 1 child at a time for four full days per week
- As part of the Children's Social Care in Somerset our Residential Short Breaks service focuses on promoting independence, social inclusion, choice and individual support to children and young people with learning disabilities and emotional and/or behavioural difficulties
What is required?
- Experience of managing staff in delivering services to children with complex needs and disabilities
- Level 5 Diploma Leadership for Health & Social Care & Children & Young People's Services or recognised equivalent
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare Management qualification
If you are interested please call Jemma Molloy on 01772 208964 or email me your CV - firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role isn't right for you, but you know someone who would fit perfectly to our engaged and devoted team and you refer them, you will receive a referral bonus of £250.
The benefits of working with SCS;
- A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
- Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
- An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
- Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
- Payroll service twice a week.
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available.
- Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training.
- Excellent Annual Loyalty schemes / bonuses.
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer