Service Care Legal are currently working alongside a leading Private Practice Legal firm based in Leeds who are currently in need of a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their expanding team.
Role: Conveyancing Solicitor
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
- Dealing with Conveyancing Caseloads from start to completion independently
- Assist with the increasing number of Conveyancing Caseloads and spearhead the direction of the team
- Deal with a full remit of Residential files including the sale and purchase of Leasehold and Freehold matters, Re-Mortgages and Transfers of Equity.
- Ideally someone with 2-3 years' PQE in Conveyancing law.
Will accept someone who is nearing the completion of their CILEX qualification
- Someone who is committed to the wider growth of the company and is comfortable managing a team
- Someone who can hit the ground running with the increasing number of caseloads
If this sounds like an opportunity that is right for you, then don't hesitate to get in touch with Hugh Barnes via email, Hugh.Barnes@servicecare.org.uk, or via phone at 01772208969 .
We also welcome referrals for this position, where a successful recommendation would be worth £250.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - NHS
- Principle Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Capital Projects
- Scrub Nurse
- Band 5 RMN
- Social Work Assistant
- MIG Welder
- Contracts Lawyer (Part-Time)
- Children's Support Worker
- Architectural Assistant
- Support Worker
- Programme Administrator
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Bank Mental Health Shifts in across Sussex
- ADHOC RMN in NHS Hailsham
- Service Manager
- Property Manager
- Project Manager
- Electrical Supervisor