Senior Social Worker Children
Service care solutions are looking for a Senior Children's Social Worker to join South Gloucestershire County Council's Long Term Child Protection (Assessment) Team.
This post will act as a deputy / assistant to the two team managers, providing support to their teams and will be directed by them.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial relevant post qualifying experience of working effectively within a children's Child Protection/ Safeguarding services fieldwork team and with children/young people and their families who are assessed as having very complex needs.
- Significant experience of undertaking assessments to form professional judgement, and of implementing plans in line with these judgements.
- Undertaking assessment and planning for safeguarding.
- Working with high-risk situations, including safeguarding enquiries and other multi-agency risk management procedures.
- Managing fluctuating and complex workloads autonomously, seeking support where required.
- Routinely and effectively applying critical reflection and analysis to increasingly complex cases and situations.
- Professional Social Work qualification.
- Social Work England registered.
- Enhanced DBS.
- Nature of the post requires flexibility to meet urgent work needs as they arise.
This will inevitably entail some work outside normal office hours and other locations across Gloucestershire including cover for out of hours services.
- Must hold a driving licence and have access to a car.
Please call Parys Keen on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk to discuss more or apply.
Salary: competitive hourly rate, £43 Ltd
Hours: 37 Hours, Monday- Friday
Location: Bristol, BS345PE
Role: Social Work Experienced- Children's
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Parys Keen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk.
We offer £250 for any referrals!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions:
- Candidate Referral Bonus.
- SCS offer £250 for every Qualified Social Worker you refer over to us!
- If you are placed into a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
- Subsidised training.
- SCS will pay up to £250 each year to help with your Continuing Professional Development.
Loyalty Reward Scheme:
- SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Legal Assistant - Housing
- Children's support worker
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer