We are currently recruiting for a Skilled labourer who is required in Chesterfield he successful candidate will assist qualified trades personnel, working on kitchens and bathrooms to a high standard in our planned maintenance department.
This role will be based with a large and established Housing association who's provides services to more than 140,000 customers in our 65,000 homes nationwide.
The company is one of the leading housing providers in the sector.
The National team deliver rapid-response housing repairs, maintenance and improvement services to ensure that our customer's homes are safe and maintained to high standard.
The successful candidate will keep in mind We're a customer-focused organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do.
You'll have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done.
Essential Skills Needed.
- Proven ability to carry out minor remedial building works to a competent standard such as (but not limited to) ground works and painting.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including working at height(s).
- Health and Safety Knowledge.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Experience of working within the social housing sector
- NVQ Level 2 in relevant field
- UK Driving License
- Experience 3+ years
This is a full time permanent position, 8am - 4.30pm Mon-Thurs (8 hours), 8am - 3.30pm Friday (company Vehicle provided)
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been looking for? Then we'd love to hear from you!
Please Contact Hannah for more information on 01772 208 967 or email you CV to Hannah.email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £21928 - £23082 per annum + Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- Location: Chesterfield, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2021-09-08 12:27:54 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Crisis Recovery Worker
- MASH Social Worker
- Test Assistant
- Band 6 Dietitian
- Works Planner
- Electrician Inspect and Test
- Multi Trade
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- Occupational Therapist
- Nottingham Network Technician
- Floating Support Worker
- Band 6 Senior EPR Developer
- Team Secretary
- Resident Liaison Officer
- Transport Officer
- Subject Access Request Officer
- Contract Manager - NHS Ardem and Greater East Midlands CSU