Job Title: Support Worker
Shift Pattern: Rolling 6 week rota pattern covering 7 days per week.
Days 7am-8pm; nights 7:45pm-7:30am
Type of Contract: Permanent
About the client:
Service Care Solutions are supporting an independent provider of drug and alcohol treatment in the UK with an excellent track record of forming and sustaining joint working relationships with local governments, specialist NHS services, sexual health services, doctors, pharmacists, and prison governors.
We pride ourselves on delivering the best possible experience for clients across each of our services.
The Ideal Candidate:
To provide focussed family support to families with complex needs which improves parenting capacity, adult capacity, as well as provide brief intervention and increase positive behaviours in line with thriving Families Framework via Early Intervention.
To work with parents and their children to increase the skills, confidence and abilities of all family members to live their daily lives in a positive and safe way.
Expectations of the role:
- Offer emotional and Practical support via a whole family approach
- Ensure you have an understanding of the services procedure for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and vulnerable adults
- To build a positive and trusting relationship with families
- To build knowledge and understanding of local resources and community, to communicate effectively with them in the best interest of the children and family
- Work alongside colleagues to assess the needs of the families referred to support and participate in the review and evaluation of the work
- Enhanced Child And Adults DBS (Within 12 Months/Update Service Registered)
- Valid Right to Work
- Most Recent Employment References
About Service Care Solutions Recruitment Agency & How to Apply:
Originally forming in 2005 Service Care Solutions is a UK based recruitment agency consisting of various specialist divisions, SCS started their first recruitment support within substance misuse over 15 years ago so their unique consultants know exactly which type of staff to look for in the sector and recognize potential and talent in candidates that others may miss.
Service Care Solutions can facilitate processing of new DBS's free of charge for any candidate who meets the above requirements and is engaging with our compliance procedure
If you would like to be part of our exceptional candidate base and apply for the above role please contact Danny Booth on 01772 208962 or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to the high traffic of candidates that apply for our roles we can only endeavour to respond to candidates that have relevant experience for this role!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Receptionist NHS
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks