Hi, SCS are recruiting for a part-time Social Worker, to work at a low secure mental health service in Orpington.
The role consists of 15 hours p/w (2 7.5 hour days) and offers a salary of £32,000 p/a (FTE)
Your role will be to co-ordinate, negotiate and manage the mandatory processed and procedures to ensure the unit is compliant with current legislation, whilst using your skills, knowledge and understanding of practise to provide a social work service to patients within a secure environment.
- Contribute to the provision of multi-disciplinary assessments of patients.
- Identify and contribute to the assessment of risk management and public protection.
- To research by obtaining and analysing reports, conduct interviews with patients, family members and community professionals.
- To offer a social work perspective to work with patients and the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintain accurate and up to date internal statutory records.
- Act as the main contact between relatives, agencies and other official organisations.
What We're looking for:
- A degree level in social work qualification and GSCC (RSW) registration.
- Experience within a forensic, Criminal Justice or mental health setting.
- Astute and competent problem solving skills.
- Shared responsibility for care and operation of equipment.
- Responsibility for the confidentiality, security and accuracy of assigned patient records.
- Role holders will receive regular professional supervision from a senior professional line manager.
(A full driving license is essential and IT literacy)
If interested, please apply through this website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772208962 - Thank You!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)