Hello! SCS are recruiting for a Consultant Psychiatrist at a 17 bed low secure mental health hospital
The role consists of 30 hours p/w roughly (4 days 9am-5pm) with a salary of £132,000 p/a.
Your role will be to to provide high quality clinical care for patients.
You will work closely with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure that clients receive a holistic and person-centric care and treatment programme.
- Taking clinical responsibility for patients, including multidisciplinary ward rounds, risk reviews, strategic reviews and the development of a therapeutic milieu.
- Supervising the process of referral and admission including contributing to pre-admission assessments of young people with other team members.
- Offering a psychiatric perspective to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of young people.
- Contributing to management meetings and clinical governance meetings for the services provided at the hospital, and contributing to the development of service strategy.
- Contributing to in-house training programmes within the services and offering supervision to other members of the multi-disciplinary team, particularly junior medical staff.
- Maintaining CPD and re-validation requirements.
What we are looking for
You must hold a CCST / CCT (or equivalent) in the relevant areas of Psychiatry and will have experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health difficulties.
You must be a good team player and be keen to participate in a multidisciplinary approach to assessment, formulation and management plans.
Can work autonomously to agreed short and medium term objectives where professional advice will be immediately obvious.
Able to understand the impact their actions will have on the care of the patient and the workings of the multidisciplinary team.
- You will be part responsible for the Junior doctors
- You will share responsibility for the care and operation of standard equipment.
- You will also take on responsibility for the confidentiality, security and accuracy of assigned patient records, data
If interested please apply with your CV, email email@example.com or call 01772208962 - thank you!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Grounds Maintenance
- Grounds Maintenance
- Quantity Surveyor
- Care Assistant
- Void property manager
- HCPC registered Band 6 Social Worker
- Clinical Psychologist
- Senior DMT Admin - Lanchester Road Hospital
- Highways Engineer
- Principle Engineer Asset Management
- Principle Engineer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Investigator - Enquiry Officer (Major Investigations) - Police
- Switchboard Operator
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
- Court of Protection Lawyer
- Contracts & Procurement Officer
- Court of Protection Paralegal
- Housing Services Coordinator