Residential Support Worker
Are you flexible, experienced in response to learning difficulties, physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours? If so, Service Care Solutions are looking for you to apply.
We are looking for Residential Support Worker within Worcestershire County Council, for Learning Disability Day Services in Worcester and Pershore.
The purpose of this role is the support of people using a service for adults with care and support needs.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of Social Work in related fields.
- Have personal Effectiveness - Acts with high levels of trust and personal accountability and responds positively to change and opportunities for personal development.
- Demonstrate motivation, commitment, flexibility, and interest to work with this group.
- Experience with moving and handling equipment, health and safety.
- Have understanding and experience in the support and well-being of people with a disability.
- Satisfactory enhanced disclosure & barring service check (Adults).
- Proven academic ability.
- Commitment to undertake training as required.
Hours - 35 Hours, Monday- Friday.
Location - Worcester and Pershore, Worcestershire.
Role - Residential Support Worker
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Parys Keen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk .
We offer £250 for any referrals!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions:
- Candidate Referral Bonus
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4 weeks before payment can be made!
- If you are placed into a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
- Subsidised training
Loyalty Reward Scheme:
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 Pharmacy Technician
- Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
- Service Charge Officer
- Children's Social Worker
- Reablement Practitioner
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker
- Hartlepool - Medical Secretary.
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Business support assistant
- Works Planner
- Head of Regulatory Services
- Legal Officer - Childcare
- Property Lawyer