Residential Child Care Worker
We are looking for a Residential Child Care Worker within Oxfordshire County Council.
We need you to be responsible for contributing to the day-to-day running of the Establishment/Centre in accordance with all policies and procedures in order to provide the highest possible standards of emotional, social and physical care for residents/clients and for implementing the requirements of the operational briefs.
You must be local to Oxfordshire or be able to access Oxfordshire easily to ensure 24hr shift patterns are covered.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of Social Work in related fields.
- Working knowledge of Children's Homes Regulations, Quality Standards and 5 outcomes for children.
- Have personal Effectiveness - Acts with high levels of trust and personal accountability and responds positively to change and opportunities for personal development.
- Demonstrate motivation, commitment, flexibility, and interest to work with this group.
- Satisfactory enhanced disclosure & barring service check (Children's).
- Proven academic ability.
Hours - Flexible, Full time
Location - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Role - Residential Child Care Worker
If you are interested in the roles above, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Parys Keen at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email Parys.Keen@servicecare.org.uk .
We offer £250 for any referrals!
Benefits of working with Service care solutions:
- Candidate Referral Bonus
- SCS will offer £150 to Qualified Social Workers sourcing their own job and referring it to the agency you must be placed in the role for 4weeks before payment can be made!
- If you are placed into a permanent position by SCS we will pay £250 after you have completed 12 weeks in the role!
- Subsidised training
Loyalty Reward Scheme:
SCS will pay a “Thank you” bonus to Qualified Social Workers after each 12-month period they complete with SCS.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)