Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Alliance Administrator for a local police force in Winfrith.
This is a 6 month contract with the outlook to be extended or be taken on as a permanent member of staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door with a local police force.
The principal responsibility of the role is to provide a professional and confidential administrative service to identified customers (individual, team, or unit).
This support may cover, in varying proportions, all or some of the key responsibilities set out below or all of the following activities, along with other administrative support tasks in keeping with the grade of the role.
- Be personally responsible for administering elements of one or more defined processes, following specific and laid down procedures and to established force or national professional/function-area standards.
- Maintain paper or electronic record systems, updating or amending records in line with organisational policy and procedural guidelines.
- Update and, where appropriate interrogate databases and other data sources, downloading data and manipulating or presenting information in an appropriate format.
- Provide support to Superintendent/Head of Department in the form of diary management or other administrative activity.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of administrative work or specific key tasks working with limited supervision.
Experience required -
- Demonstrable skills in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Demonstrable skills in gathering information from a number of sources and present that information in an appropriate manner
- Good planning and organising skills
- Experience of working effectively without close supervision
- Excellent customer care skills, with a proven ability to meet customer expectations
- Experience in working as part of a team
If you are interested, would like further information or you have any questions please ring Mark Arthur on 01772 208962
Please Note - Due to high volumes of applications we can only respond to successful candidates
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Receptionist NHS
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks