Key Role Accountabilities:
- Develop and manage a relationship to support service users and their families in line with statutory obligations through complex decision making to allow service users to access improved future opportunities.
- In conjunction with partner agencies and stakeholders, effectively assess and plan service users' individual needs to ensure positive outcomes for Manchester residents.
- Develop positive and effective solutions in all aspects of service delivery and engagement, focusing on the quality of outcomes for service users.
- Collaborate with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders to actively contribute to the development and delivery of the service within Manchester City Council and partner organisations.
- Engage with stakeholders in the private and public sectors and across local communities to encourage a collaborative and transparent approach that promotes service users' needs across a range of existing and new initiatives.
- The Service will work closely with other services and key stakeholders to ensure the maximum integration of the services' portfolio of responsibilities into a cohesive, efficient and cost effective service.
- The Service works in collaboration with Health and other key stakeholders to develop effective partnerships, linkages and greater coordinated working with other services, key agencies and organisations to ensure that teams contribute to the development and delivery of the cities priorities.
- It is the responsibility of Manchester City Council to ensure that Blue Badges are only issued to residents who satisfy one or more of the eligibility criteria set out in the legislation that governs the scheme.
APPLY NOW - Send your CV to Kyle… firstname.lastname@example.org
*Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know.
Once they are placed and complete their probationary period, you receive a £250 bonus!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Residential Support Worker
- Royal Orhtapaedic: Imaging Medical Sec
- Rent Arrears Officer
- Support Worker
- Neighbourhood Officer
- Community Assessor
- Admin Aylesbury
- Housing Team Coordinator
- Healthcare Assistant
- Multi Trade Bathroom Fitter
- Warehouse Operative
- MIG Welder
- Support Worker
- ADHOC RMN in Dorking
- RMN in Thatcham
- RMN Female low secure CAMHS
- RMN / RNLD locum role in Hassocks
- Recover Practitioner (Alcohol Specialist)